Sunday, December 28, 2008

so.....

I have a great life and I don't know what can make it better. I have great friends and great family. And trust me I have ALOT of family. They are all really great. One brother two parents three animals four grandparents alot of uncles can't even name them. I can name four though. Jason, Justin, David, and Curtis. They are all the best. One sad thing though Curtis died. He died about two years almost. He died while he was in surgrey. He had a heart attack. It was so sad. I hated it. He was such a good uncle. Justin is my dad's brother. So is Jason. David and Curtis are my mom's brothers. Well they are actually step brothers. My mom's mom is Jonette Reber my mom's dad is John Reber and my dad's mom is Claudette Palmer and my dad's dad is Paul Palmer. My dad is Judd Paul Palmer and my mom is Michon Reber Palmer. My name is Dakotah Jaide Palmer. My brother' name is Degan Judd Palmer. They are all so great. I couldn't ask for anything more than what I have.Thanks so much for reading this. See ya later.

No comments: