Monday, December 29, 2008

animals...

Okay so here is just a little paragraph about all my animals. You got most of it from my other paragraph: this is a little bit about me.... I think that it was called that.
 Betty
My horse is a palomino quater horse. And she is the best horse anyone can ask for. She is about 29. Her name is Betty. She can do barrel racing and pole bending. She goes REALLY fast. About a year ago she had a stone in her tummy and she couldn't eat or anything. It was really sad. He almost had to go into surgrey and then after she wouldn't make it and then we would have to put her down... but she made it!!!!!! That was the best day ever.
Remi
My dog  is a brindle boxer dog. He isn't even one year old yet. we got him about seven months ago. He is a TROUBLE MAKER!!! He chews he bites he chases the cat he does all of that stuff that dogs would so when they are puppies. Now with him he doesn't really have a background it's only because we haven't had him for even a year. But we love him anyway.
Cookie
My cat is so cute. He is the best cat in the world. I'm not sure what breed he is but he is really cute. He is about two years old. And he thinks that I'm his mom. I am not joking. His mom got hit by a car and the lady that was saling him said that if someone doesn't buy him then he will die or he will have to be put down. So we took him in. That's the cat.

No comments: