Sunday, December 28, 2008

This is a little bit about me...

Im going to tell you a little bit about me. Okay so first, I have three pets. I have one dog (Remi) one cat (Cookie) one horse (Betty). I love them all. Remi is a brindle boxer and he is so cute. Cookie is a cat but I'm not sure what kind of breed he is. And Betty is a Quater Horse palomino. She is the best horse in the world. I have a brother who loves to dress up and shoot me with the nerf gun his name is Degan Palmer. My mom is Michon Palmer and my dad is Judd Palmer. My dad works at JP Excavating. We spend alot of time spending in Brian Head. In the summer we spend alot of time going for Rhino rides and Razor rides and we also go on motorcycle rides. SO FUN!!!! In the winter we will snowmobile snowboard and all that stuff. LOL. I have a great life. I go to school at Little Valley Elementary. It is a GREAT school and I have the best teacher in the world. her name is Ms.Norton. I cant even tell you anymore about me. Oh yeah and some of my best friends are Sydney Larson, Kylee Gubler, Tara Choughlin, Darren Coughlin, Junior Coughlin, Adi Coughlin, Taiylor Palmer(cousin), Kolbi Williams(cousin), Tre Palmer(cousin), Mason Palmer(cousin), Kayden Palmer(cousin) Kyson Palmer(cousin), and alot more cousins LOL. Also I play the guitar. It is so fun. I just got a new one for Christmas. Well hope you read this. Thanks so much.

3 comments:

bayy said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Sydney said...

i love you kotah!!! Love your blog to girl

bear98 said...

Thx syd you are the best!!